Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier
Gold Class comfort and ergonomics in all four positions.
The NEW Ergobaby Cool Air 360 Carrrier is the coolest addition to our award winning collection. Specially designed to keep you and your baby cool and comfortable in warm weather, the Cool Air 360 Carrier combines the best features of the Original 360 Carrier together with 3D-AirMesh panels and moisture-wicking mesh lining – making it the perfect companion for any adventure.
Like the Original 360 Carrier, the Ergobaby Cool Air 360 Carrier maintains the highest ergonomic design standards for both baby and parent. Offering four carry positions, this Carrier is perfect from birth (with infant insert) through to toddler. The innovative deep seat provides idea hip positioning as your baby grows and alings with health professional recommendations for safe hip and spine development. The seat width adjusts easily to comfortably transition baby from inward to outward facing and back again. It also features a height-adjustable structure that provides additional head and neck support for your baby.
Designed to offer premium comfort while out on the trails, the Cool Air 360 Carrier features curved tapering shoulder straps and a new waistband with classic buckle fastening, double-sided adjustability and a padded lumbar support panel for maximum comfort.
Offering you and your baby cool comfort and the best babywearing ergonomics in all four carry positions, the Ergobaby Cool Air 360 Carrier supports your baby’s emotional and physical development from birth through to toddler. Enjoy cool adventures with Ergobaby.
Features and Benefits
Ergobaby’s Featuring 3D-AirMesh panels and lining to keep baby cooler for longer, the Ergobaby Cool Air 360 Carrier offers four carry positions, including an ergonomic outward facing front carry option.
– Super cool 3D-AirMesh pancels and moisture wicking lining for warm weather comfort. Recommended by and developed in consultation with health professionals
– Aligns with the recommended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
– 4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry
– Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 5 to 12 months (6.4-10kgs)
– Ergonomically structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
– Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby
– Breastfeed on the go adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
– Comfortable for parents baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
– Adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort
– Highly adjustable suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”)
– Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236)
– SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
– Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
– Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs – whether in or outdoors
– Naturally breathable 100% polyester high performance fabric and 3D-AirMesh
– The only carrier you’ll ever need from newborn to toddler (3.2*–15kg) *with any Infant Insert
Note: Ergobaby Infant Insert
An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold seperately) is required for use with all Ergobaby Carriers from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control. All Ergobaby Infant Inserts are designed to work and fit with any Ergobaby Carrier.