Organic. Ethical. Ergonomic.
From the moment your baby is born, there is nothing you will enjoy more than holding your baby close. The multi award-winning Ergobaby® carrier offers front, back and hip positions. Designed to grow with your baby from birth to toddler (3.2kgs with Infant Insert to 20kgs), Ergobaby is the only carrier you’ll ever need.
With its soft olive green and matching lily pad print, the beautiful Ergobaby Organic Zen Carrier transports you to a lush and peaceful garden. Responsibly made from 100% organic cotton, it’s the perfect everyday essential for roaming farmer’s markets, taking walks in the park or just enjoying the garden at home.
Features and Benefits
The Ergobaby Organic Carrier is composed of sustainably grown cotton, dyed with certified organic dyes (Oeko-Tex standard) – so you can carry your baby responsibly.
- Multi award-winning stellar line up of international design awards
- Recommended by, and developed in consultation with health professionals
- Comfortable for parents baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic for baby cradles baby in a natural sitting position
- 3 carry positions front, back and hip carry positions
- Breastfeed on the go adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
- The only carrier you’ll ever need from newborn to toddler (3.2 – 20kg)
- Aligns with the recommended carry position from the Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs – whether in or outdoors
- Safety tested and certified design
- Highly adjustable carrier suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”)
- Storage compartments for easy, handsfree storage
- More accessories to match the carriers
- Fair trade Ergobaby is committed to best practices in all factories
- Certified organic 100% cotton fabric and filling
Note: Ergobaby Infant Insert
An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately) is required for use with the carrier from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control.