Ord Valley Muster – Come And Join Us
As you know, one of our favourite events, the Ord Valley Muster, is coming to the Kimberley on May 16th and we’re really looking forward to it.
From wilderness walks to cheese making, mine tours, celebrity chefs and cooking, and even the Melbourne International Comedy Festival Roadshow. It is packed full of fabulous things to do.
We are based in Kununurra and from here there are many things you really must see. The Muster website lists these:
– mysterious Bradshaw art;
– the most spectacular waterfall in Australia, the Mitchell Falls;
– the ultimate four-wheel-drive experience of the Gibb River Road;
– Emma and El Questro gorges;
– full working cattle stations;
– world heritage listed Bungle Bungle (Purnululu National Park);
– Argyle Diamond Mine;
– beautiful Mirima (Hidden Valley) National Park;
– the only known deposits of Zebra Rock in the world;
– Lake Argyle, the biggest manmade lake in the southern hemisphere;
– The mighty Ord River;
– Remote and luxurious coastal camps; and
– An amazing selection of art galleries.
With so much to see and do, you’ll be wanting to pop in for a few days at least – this is definitely not a one night stand. Thankfully, there are a number of 3 and 5 day packages available which include your flights in and out as well as some gorgeous accommodation packages.
You may very well wish to organise your own group and/or accommodation as there are some very nice places to stay nearby. Check out what’s around for the Muster at http://www.ordvalleymuster.com/kimberley-region/where-stay.
Flights to the region can be booked through any major airlines, like Qantas and Virgin, but also check out Airnorth who should be able to help you out, too.
You can always contact Travelworld Kununurra (08) 9168 1888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to book everything you need to book.
Whatever it is you need to do, you will be rewarded with a rich experience of the Aussie outback and all that it has to offer.
Will you be joining us?